- On May 15, 2018
Error 103.103 in Adobe Acrobat utterly appears when you try to run a certain program. This error is very sudden and appears from nowhere. Such error basically comes up during initialization of a program. It is pretty much hectic to fix Adobe Acrobat Error 103.103 single handedly.
Adobe is set of flamboyant software. One of such software is Adobe Acrobat Reader which enhances the user’s experience of reading. Acrobat has set a benchmark by delivering users awe-inspiring services. It’s reliable and highly flexible manner are highly appreciated. But such issues affect its performance. You will no longer be able to open any program as long as the error stays. There may face initialization error because of an internal error. The following error message mainly appears when this error code comes on the display screen:
“There is a problem with Adobe Reader error 103:103 when opening previous reconciliation reports”
The prime causes which boosts such errors in the most harmful way possible:
- When you try to process the PDF version from the Controller application server’s website, your Adobe Acrobat may face issues.
- Issues with the settings of Adobe. If you set Enable Protected Mode at startup, such error is certain.
- If Adobe Acrobat Reader blocks the download of the Controller PDFs from the application server, initialization error appears.
- Though any environment can affect such error, but if customers position the Controller via Citrix, this error is bound to happen.
Efficacious Solution to Troubleshoot Adobe Acrobat Reader 103.103:
There are many ways to get rid of error. But it is better to connect with Adobe Acrobat Installation Services for professional guidance. Else you can read the blog out which comprise all the possible solutions to make this error disappear.
- Whenever such error appears on the display screen, the first thing that you need to do is to launch the Adobe Reader.
- Now click on Edit followed by clicking on Preferences accordingly.
- Choose the section enhanced security.
- Finally un-mark the setting in order to enable the protected mode at startup.
Dial up the Helpline Number for comprehensive solution:
If you face any problem while troubleshooting the acrobat reader 103:103 error, the next best solution is to connect with our well skilled and experienced technical team through Adobe Acrobat Support Number +1-888-446-7818 and get immediate help irrespective you all queries. Our technical team is available 24*7 to provide comprehensive support to all customer related queries. Hence, call now and get done with the error with immediate effect.