- On March 8, 2018
Error Code 507 appears when you keep on using your Acrobat Reader. If this error is troubling you as well, contact Adobe Customer Support Number to avoid it. You can try to disable Protected Mode to fix Adobe Reader Error 507.
Adobe is a set of advanced software. It comprises software products that are way behead this age. Acrobat Reader embraces advanced viewing, printing and commenting on PDF documents. Using Reader, you can have the pleasure of reading couple of documents at the same time. However after opening five to six documents, you may start to encounter errors. Such error appears as 507:507. Sometimes the numbers can be 523:523. There is a problem with adobe acrobat reader, if it is running please exit and try again 507:507. Very often it can be “there is a problem with adobe acrobat/reader 10:10”.
Effective Solution to Troubleshoot Adobe Reader Error 507:
This error code can be frustrating. It disturbs you in the middle of a work. Even after constant trial, if you are unable to fix this error, there is nothing to worry about. This blog post will help you out to resume your Acrobat Reader experience. You can also contact Adobe Customer Care Support to get rid of this Adobe Reader Error Message.
Solution 1: Try to Disable Protected Mode for Adobe Reader XI
If you are using Adobe Acrobat Reader XI, you need to follow the step by step process in the exact same manner.
- First of all, you need to navigate to the Edit menu.
- Choose Preferences as you get there.
- Next you need to select “Security Enhanced” category to go further with the process.
- If the Protected mode is selected, unmarked the box “”Enable Protected Mode at startup”.
- Try to open you Acrobat Reader again
Solution 2: Disable Protected Mode for Adobe Reader X
For Adobe Reader X, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps to continue Reader.
- First thing you need to do is to navigate to the Edit menu.
- As you open “Preferences”, you need to choose “General” Option.
- Make Sure whether the “Enable Protected Mode at startup” is deselected or not. If not, unmarked it to rectify this error.
Related Blog: How To Resolve Adobe Error 16?
Dial Adobe Customer Service Number for Further Approach | Call +1-888-446-7818 Toll-Free
If you are still having this error, approach our Adobe Support Number +1-888-446-7818 to get more results. With complete 24*7 supports availability, we take care of all issues related to Adobe and its products. We offer results that are composed, comprehensive and user-friendly. We keep our solution ready to cherish guaranteed satisfaction. Hence dialup the number as early possible for personalized help.