- On February 17, 2018
Adobe Error Code 1 in general appears while installing the Creative Cloud app. Connect with Adobe Customer Support Number for professional help in this matter. You can easily Fix Adobe Error Code 1 using simple yet effective troubleshooting process. This is one of the most common error code faced by Adobe users. When you try to install the Adobe Creative Cloud application, you get plagued with this error. This error might seem frustrating. You may not be able to access your creative cloud application after this error.
Error code 1 restricts you from downloading your desired Adobe software. Whenever you need Adobe software and try to install Creative Cloud, you get bugged with this error code suddenly. It hampers your work and leaves you in frustration.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Adobe Error Code 1:
This is one of the most common effort codes that almost all Adobe users get. You need not to freak out as there are many facing the same situation like you. Here we have jotted down the most effective troubleshooting steps to deal with this error. These steps will help you to get rid of this error as early possible. Visit Adobe Customer Care Support for more reliable help.
Step1: Uninstall and Re-installation of Adobe Creative Cloud
First of all, you need to uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud application from your system. And thus re-install the app again.
Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud from both you Windows OS and Mac OS. Depending on the OS you are using, the installation process may vary.
Step2: Run the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool
- Remove the currently installed Creative Cloud Application by running the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool.
- Select option 3 under CC cleaner tool. The option 3 comprises Creative Cloud 2014, Creative Cloud 2015 or Creative Cloud & CS6 Products.
- Now choose option 1. It stands for Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop.
- Rename the OOBE folders to OOBE.old. The OOBE folders that need to be renamed are as followed:
- For Windows:
\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE
- For Mac:
Step3: Use Administrator Account to Re-install the Application again
- Use administrator privileges to create a new Administrator account.
- Log into your system using that Account.
- Next you need to navigate to the official website of Adobe. And download the certified Creative Cloud application from there.
- Open the downloaded folder and follow the process to install the application in your system.
Hurry! Call at Adobe Customer Service Number for Immediate Results:
If the error recurs, call us at +1-800-220-1032 Adobe Customer Service Number as early possible. We are here available 24*7 to offer you the best services you are looking for. Our technical team of skillful engineers will guide you the exact direction. We take no time to help you out in critical to critical situations. We have created thousands of happy customers by availing them reliable and user-friendly solutions. So make a call at the number for more troubleshooting results.