- On March 30, 2018
Adobe Flash, a lightweight browser plug-in provides a rich Internet application. It is one of the most efficient tools, which you can access for hassle-free web browsing, streaming content and even playing games. Summing up, it is one of the most basic as well as an essential plugin which helps almost every user globally. But often, you may receive Adobe Flash Action Script Error 2060 while sending an HTTP containing a specific header. Adobe Flash Player blocks appropriate HTTP headers when you try to carry through a particular network APIs for security reasons. This article might be able to provide you with a vivid insight into the problem.
Probable Reasons Behind The Occurrence Of Action Script Errors
Before you proceed to troubleshoot, you need to understand the underlying causes behind the Action Script error. Have a look:
- Adobe Flash requires more memory to compile your code than what’s available in your system
- When you try to call a method that is not available to a specified object
- You are trying to access a property that does not exist, of an object
- While attempting to use an invalid file, along with the Adobe player
- In case the tool generates the corrupt SWF or is out of date
- There is a network problem, or the feature is not supported on your system
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Adobe Flash Action Script Error 2060 | Dial +1-888-609-5383 Toll-Free
Whenever such peculiar error appears, a sheer frustration runs through your veins. Microsoft has launched an update to patch Adobe Flash Player. No matter at what situation, you face this error, this blog will surely be helpful for you. You can also connect with Adobe Support to get to the roots of the error.
Solution 1: Uninstall the Update String
- First of all, you need to open Control Panel followed by clicking on Programs and Features.
- Search for View Installed Updates on the top left side of the Control Panel page.
- Now search for string KB3087916 by entering the same quote.
- When you find the update, right click on it to select “Uninstall”.
- There is nothing to worry about, if you accidentally installed the update again. Microsoft has patched the issue in the latest update.
Solution 2: Downloading and Installation of KB3089023
- Navigate to Windows Update and thus look for update KB3089023.
- Now you need to locate it to check whether it is available or not.
- If the patched update is available, click on Install to get it.
- After installation, look for the Adobe Flash Action Script Error 2060 on the screen.
Why to Rely on Adobe Technical Support for Help?
- Round the clock support everyday
- Remote Assistance as per Customers’ needs
- Instant Identification of Problems
- Quality Services at Low Costs
Grab Adobe 24*7 Support Services to annihilate Adobe device related errors | Dial +1-888-609-5383 Toll-Free
If you ever encounter this Adobe Flash Action Script Error 2060, and cannot run your Player software, we are her to help you. Adobe Customer Support Number +1-888-609-5383 proffers 24*7 complete supports to take care of this error with ease.