- On February 28, 2018
All browser users around the globe face this perky problem once in a while. To make this error disappear, contact Adobe Customer Support Number. To fix Adobe Shockwave Flash Crash Error, you first need to understand the issue.
What Is Shockwave Flash? Know The Error
Chrome has its own flash Adobe Shockwave Flash. It will be updated automatically when you update your browser. This shockwave flash crashes due to many reasons. You may face the issue whenever you use the browser. The other reasons include-
- An old version of your Google Chrome browser
- Sometimes unwanted Ads crashes the shockwave
- Unnecessary tools of Google may cause this bug
- Registry problem of your browser
- Shared DLLs may cause the crash
There may be other reasons that lead to this issue. So get in touch with us to know the exact reason for this issue. This article will let you know how to turn on your flash manually. It contains 7 amazing hacks to enable your flash manually.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Adobe Shockwave Flash Crash Error:
This error may seem frustrating. But it is as much easier to fix as you think. Do not let this error frustrates you. Apply the simple yet effective steps to fix this error. You can also try Adobe Customer Care Support to deal with this dreaded error properly.
Solution 1: Deactivating Flash Chrome
- First of all, you need to open the browser where you are facing this error.
- And then type “about: plugins” on the Address bar.
- You will enter into Plug-ins Manager. This plug-in here is installed by the user.
- Now click on Details and look for the details of each plug-in.
- Look for Adobe Flash Player entry.
- Check whether there two different Shockwave Flash components present or not.
- Disable the Shockwave Entry for Browser and leave the Windows entry untouched.
- Restart you browser to look for the issue.
- If the error still persists, “Disable” the Windows Shockwave Entry.
Solution 2: Renaming of Browser Flash Player
- Go to “about: plugins” page and make a note of the browser Flash Player’s Location
- Now make a note of the Windows Flash Player’s Location.
- Now rename the file from “pepflashplayer.dll” to “oldpepflashplayer.dll.”
- After doing so, navigate to “about: plugins” again and Disable the browser’s Flash Player Entry permanently.
Solution 3: Running Flash on Demand
Adjust “Settings” to use Flash on the browser as per your needs. To do so,
- Type “chrome://settings” in the address bar followed by opening the browser’s settings.
- Select “Show advanced settings…” followed by navigating to “Privacy”.
- Click on “Content Settings” and scroll down to “Plug-ins”
- Tap on “Click to play” followed by clicking on “Done”.
- Finally, you will see a Greyed out area saying “Click to Run Option”.
RELATED BLOG : How To Fix Adobe Flash Player Error 1009?
Dial Adobe Customer Service Number for More Information | Call +1-800-220-1032 Toll-Free
Are you still in trouble due to this error, place a call at +1-800-220-1032 Adobe Customer Support number. Here you can have all your queries resolved with an appropriate answer. We offer 24*7 customer support so that customers feel free to contact us. Any type of Adobe issues is our priority. And we aim to take as less time possible to resolve them. Hence connect now to avail best quality services at your desk while you sit and relax.