- On July 31, 2018
When you try to install Adobe Acrobat, its installation suddenly rolls back due to some error. You need to prevent the Rollback of Acrobat Installation on Windows to successfully install Acrobat. There is nothing more frustrating than an installation failed error. When an installation is about to complete, the installation rolls back occurs with an error 28000.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot the Rollback of Acrobat Installation on Windows:
Try out the down mentioned solutions to handle this error efficiently and complete the installation process without any interruption:
Solution 1: Check the Registry Entries Values
- First, you need to download the RegistryKey_CommonFileDirValue.zip file.
- When done, open the file and thus unzip it.
- Double click on the file name and extract the .reg file:
- Choose a location to save the extracted file.
- Click on Unzip and thus double click on the extracted file to import it into your registry.
- A User Account Control prompt opens up, click on Yes.
- When another prompt or dialog box opens up, click on Yes again.
- A confirmation message will appear about the successfully adding of values to the registry.
- Try to install Adobe Acrobat Again.
Related blog: Update Adobe Flash Player on Vista.
Solution 2: If Rollback of Acrobat Installation on Windows occur with an Error 28000
Rename the OOBE Folder:
- Navigate to the mentioned location: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe”
- Rename the OOBD folder and change it to OOBE_old.
- Install Adobe Acrobat or its latest patch
Rename the Adobe Folder
- Open up the following location: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files”
- Change Adobe to Adobe_Old
- Now open Run command by pressing the Windows and the R button.
- When the dialog box opens up, type ‘appdata’ followed by clicking on Ok.
- Open the local folder by double-clicking on it and thus change Adobe to Adobe_Old.
- Try to install Adobe Acrobat again with its latest patch.
Obtain 24*7 Technical Supports for Multiple Adobe Issues:
Whenever and wherever you encounter any such suspended installation errors for Acrobat on Windows, get our services without any delay. Our adobe photo support +1-800-963-8130 team works efficiently on any Adobe issues with proficiency. No matter what the gravity of the error is, we try to resolve them within a stipulated time.