- On June 21, 2018
In Adobe, you can set permission for editing and adjusting features. And you can lock it with a permission password or as you can say master password. Without acquiring the password, you cannot make any changes to a particular file. You can Remove a Permissions Password in Adobe when time comes.
User password or permission password is created for security purpose. It saves a document from mishandling. But sometimes when you forget the password, you can easily remove it.
Efficacious Solutions to Remove a Permissions Password in Adobe:
It requires permission to remove a permission password. The process is as easy as you can think of. If you have the permission, it will not take more than a minute to eliminate it. This blog will help you to dismiss the permission password stage. Else you can contact Adobe PDF Reader Support for greater accuracy.
- First thing that you need to do is to open a PDF file.
- Navigate to Advanced Menu followed by clicking on Security menu.
- Click on Remove Security and thus enter the current password in the Enter Password field.
- Now click on Ok followed by clicking on Ok again to confirm the removal.
- First of all, open the PDF file and thus go to the File Menu.
- Click on properties followed by choosing the Security Tabs.
- Select “No Security” in the Security Method menu.
- Now enter the current password in the Enter Password box followed by clicking on OK.
- Click on Ok again to confirm the removal of the permissions password.
Related Blog : How To Fix PDF Is Damaged Errors?
Make an Instant Call at Adobe Support Number for More Help:
If you cannot remove permission password from pdf, Adobe Pdf Reader Support Number +1-800-220-1032 are here available 24*7 to provide comprehensive support to every customer. We are team of well skilled and experienced technicians ready to assist you anytime. We deliver prompt and quick response for all customer related queries. Hence, dial the toll free number now and avail yourself professional help.