- On March 29, 2018
When you try to update a previous version of Adobe Flash Player or install it, a connection error will emerge out of nowhere. Whenever such pesky situation appears, place a call at Adobe Customer Support Number +1-800-220-1032 without any delay. The team of industry professionals will proffer help to Resolve Adobe Flash Player Connection Error.
Connection Error while trying to install or update Adobe Flash Player is the most annoying error faced by users. When the download makes it past 5%, this error peeps in without any explanation. There is a proper justification why this error appears. But improper time and time zone settings on your system also can give you this error. If the time of your Windows and Mac computer is not accurate, you will face error while downloading the player. Unwanted flash cache is another reason for this error. To resolve Adobe Flash Player Connection Error, you need to deal with all the possible causes for this error.
Effective Solutions to Resolve Adobe Flash Player Connection Error | Dial +1-800-220-1032 Toll-Free
When this error appears, it can make you pull your hairs. There are no proper causes or problems to justify this error. It hampers your download process and delays your work. But with the help of the blog, you can make this error disappear in no time span. For more step by step guidance, connect with Adobe Customer Care Support as early possible.
Solution 1: Change the time and time zone settings of your system
- If you are using Windows 7, open http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/set-the-clock to set the clock.
- Likewise, for Windows 8 users, you need to open http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/clock-out-of-sync to make this error disappear.
- For OS X Mountain Lion, you need to navigate to the Link: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11081
Solution 2: Update Adobe Air to Latest Version
If you are confronting such download error, you need to update your Adobe Air with the latest version of it. To do so, you need to look for an update on the official website of Adobe. Click on the Update Now button to download the latest version of Adobe Air.
Solution 3: Clearing of Your Flash Cache
To resolve Adobe Flash Player Connection Error, clearing the cache of your Flash is the best idea. To do so:
- You need to navigate to Control Panel and thus search for Flash.
- Open the Setting of your Flash Player by right clicking on Flash Player.
- Choose Delete All under Storage Tab.
- When the “Delete All Site Data in Flash Player” window opens up, check it thoroughly.
- Make sure you have checked both “Delete All Site Data and Settings” and “Delete All Audio and Video License Files” windows.
- Now finally click on “Delete Data” to clear your Browser cache. This will also clear all your browsing data.
- Now close and re-open it to start your installation process.
Place a call at Adobe Customer Service Number for Immediate Results | Dial +1-800-220-1032 Toll-Free
Get in touch with our industry professional via +1-800-220-1032 Adobe Support Number. The team will avail you innovative and modern technical help. Our skilled team is available 24*7 to provide unmatchable technical support for your entire Adobe issues. Hence, connect with our technical team to know more genuine and reliable information.