- On February 27, 2018
This Error 1402 appears when you install different version of Adobe Acrobat and Reader on the same machine. Fix this unprecedented error using Adobe Customer Support Service. Resolve Adobe Reader Error 1402 using professional help.
Adobe is the most uniquely designed group of software. It comprises a number of software. Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat belong to this Adobe family. Adobe does not support two different versions of Adobe Acrobat and Reader on the same device. As the two products works with many applications, several issues appear. Having different versions may create conflict and compatibility issues. Adobe does not allow installing both Acrobat and Reader on the same system.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Error 1402 on Adobe Reader:
To fix this error, you must need Administrative privileges. You need to log in to your system through Administrator account. To get rid of this error, you need to remove all the previous version of Adobe Reader and Acrobat. And thus install again. Here you can have the most suitable steps to perform uninstall and install process. You can also avail help from Adobe Customer Care Support to get to the roots of the error.
The process depends on the Windows version that you are using. Choose any of the following process and thus proceed further.
- Windows 7 users need to click on the Start button. And thus click on Control Panel followed by choosing Programs option. Now click on Program and Features.
- For Windows Vista: First of all, click on the Start button. Choose Control Panel and Enter into Programs. In Programs, click on Programs and Features.
- Windows XP users, select the Start button. And thus click on Control panel. And then double click on Add or Remove Programs.
- As you enter into the remove program window, choose Acrobat or Reader.
- Click on remove or uninstall the program.
- You need to repeat the process for all installed versions of the program.
- Next you need to restart you system.
- Now finally reinstall Acrobat or Reader to resolve this error.
Dial Adobe Customer Service Number for Informative Results:
If the error keeps on appearing, contact Adobe Customer Support Number +1-888-446-7818 for immediate results. We offer 24*7 supports to resolve all Adobe issues. Whether the issue is related to install, uninstall or anything, the team ready to assist you. Our industry professionals help you to rectify any adobe issues that you face. With remote access technology, you can sit and relax at home while your issue is being resolved.