- On June 14, 2018
Windows has its own software to open and view PDF files. Microsoft Edge offers a lot more new features to open PDF files and enjoy them. But the experience is nothing compared to Acrobat. You can easily set Acrobat to Open PDFs on Windows 10.
Microsoft Edge definitely gives you a relief from downloading a third party application to view PDF files. It is the default web browser and PDF Reader. But it is more basic and lacks the advanced features. You must need a rich featured application like Adobe Reader. Then you will have abundance option to choose from.
Effortless Step by Step Process to Set Acrobat to Open PDFs on Windows 10:
The process to set reader as default PDF reader is not at all difficult. Check the blog out and process the step in the exact ascending order. Else if you are looking for more suitable results, then Adobe Reader Installation Services is the best to have.
- First of all, go to Settings and thus click on Apps.
- Under Default Apps, choose the default app by its file type link.
- Look for ‘.pdf’ and thus click on Microsoft Edge.
- Now you need to choose the appropriate app from the list and thus set it as Default.
- Confirm the change by clicking on Switch anyway.
If you are using the file context menu, then the steps will be something like:
- First, right click on the PDF file and choose Open With
- Click on Choose another app and thus choose the PDF application that you want to choose.
- Mark the checkbox Always use this app to open .pdf files option and thus click on OK
Make an Instant Call At Adobe Reader Support Phone Number for Proper Troubleshooting:
If you are in trouble to change default PDF viewer on Windows 10, then don’t wait and grab our services. Under the toll free number works technicians known for efficacy. Adobe Reader Support Phone Number team will help you tackle any Adobe issues in nominal time. No matter how puzzling the error is, we will back you 24*7 through a single call. Hence dial out the toll free number +1-800-220-1032 and make yourself free from troubleshooting.