- On May 25, 2018
Adobe accumulates amazing set of software applications. When you download Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Service Manager Program also enters into your system. It starts along with the Windows startup and runs in the background. You need to stop Adobe Service Manager to avoid annoying popup messages. When you download certain Adobe applications like Dreamweaver and Photoshop, CS4 and CS5 versions, it gets installed along with that.
Whenever you start your system, it also gets kick start and communicates with the Adobe Extension Manager to download and install extensions. It also shows pop up messages to update your Adobe products. The constant pop ups for updating a particular application with its new version can be frustrating sometimes. Whenever you open the system, the pop ups create sheer frustration among users.
Effective Step by Step Process to Stop Adobe Service Manager:
If this creating disturbance in your smooth working process, you can stop or disable the service anytime you want. With the help of the Microsoft System Configuration Utility, you can stop this service being started up during Windows Startup.
In this blog, you can have the best possible solution to stop this service. Else you can also connect with Adobe Photoshop Installation Services to get reliable help at your doorsteps.
- Open the search input box by clicking on the Start button.
- When the dialog box opens up, type “msconfig” followed by pressing the Enter key.
- It will launch the Microsoft System Configuration Utility
- Now click on the Startup tab and thus unmark all the check boxes from “Adobe Service Manager” entry.
- Now click on Apply followed by hitting off the OK button.
- After that, reboot your system. A notification window will appear saying that the utility is running.
- Now finally click on the check box under System Configuration Utility menu to hide the utility during startup.
Related Blog : How To Fix Photoshop Scratch Disk Full Errors?
Hurry! Place a Quick Call at Adobe Support Number for Immediate Results:
If even after following the above mentioned steps, you cannot disable adobe updater cs6, it is the high time to connect with us. Adobe Support Phone Number +1-800-220-1032 handles every single issue with greater efficacy. No matter how complex or annoying the error is, our simple solutions fit in the right place. Hence dial up the toll free number and get yourself assisted with professionals. Enjoy troubleshooting services while comforting you at home.