To see the WiFi password on an Android smartphone is not as easy as looking on a computer. Not infrequently this problem becomes an obstacle for many people, especially when you forget the WiFi password. But don’t worry, we will help you solve this problem in two alternative ways.
But before that, for the record, this method only works on WiFi that has been connected to your smartphone and has not been forgotten. In addition, the smartphone must also be in a root state. Have you understood up to here? If so, let’s move on to the next step.
The first way that you can do it on an Android smartphone
- Download WiFi Key Recovery, you can download it at the Google play store.
- Open the WiFi Key Recovery App. After that a Superuser pop-up will appear, just click the Grant button.
- Copy passwords. Next, the application will display the entire WiFi history along with the passwords. You can directly copy and paste the password.
The second way that you can do it
- FREE WiFi Password Recovery. Download and install the FREE WiFi Password Recovery application at the Google play store.
- Root access. This app also requires root access. So when a pop-up appears, just click the allow button and then click yes (restart).
- Passwords are visible. After successfully receiving root access, the application automatically displays the entire list of WiFi that you have used along with their passwords. Click the view button with the eye symbol to view the password.
How to find out the wifi password on your smartphone
- First, enter the Settings menu or Settings on your smartphone.
- And select the Wifi option.
- Several Wifi networks will appear that have been connected to your smartphone.
- If the Wifi is already connected to the smartphone, then long-press the Wifi network.
- Select Share.
- Later you will get a QR Code that can be scanned to find out the Wifi password.
- Scan the QR Code with the help of another smartphone to know the Wifi password.
- Then you will automatically know the Wifi password on your smartphone.
You can share the password via SMS, QR code, and other social media. Those are two easy ways to find out the WiFi password on your Android smartphone.…